To group all the cards in sets of 13 cards in sequence down in suit from King to Ace. Once a sequence is built, it is removed from play. So to win the game is to clear the entire tableau of cards.
Deal out 54 cards in ten piles as follows: six cards in the first four piles, five cards in the last six piles. Only the topmost cards should be faceup. These files are the foundations and the tableau at the same time, and all action takes place on them.
How to play:
- Build down (for example, a 7 can be played on a 8, 9 on 10);
- The top card of each pile is always available for play to another pile;
- If you have a descending sequence, they can be moved as a unit or in part to another column;
- Spaces may be filled with any available card or packed sequence;
- Kings can be moved only to a spaces in the layout.
Deal ten cards from the deck (in the lower right corner), one to each tableau. This move is allowed only if no tableau is empty.
At the start of the game, you gets 20000 Points.
- Every second of elapsed time: -1 Point
- Every time Moves is used: -20 Points
- Every time Undo is used: -100 Points
- Same suit sequences should be preferred even though building is down regardless of suit. The object is to build down in suit sequences.
- Spaces should be made as soon as possible, and used to move cards into groups by suit.